Wild Rose Community Memorial Hospital is proud to announce the opening of our Cardiac Rehabilitation Department!
Helping to improve your quality of life through Cardiac Rehabilitation.
WRCMH's experienced staff takes pride in the fact that through our Cardiac Rehabilitation Phase II Program, we will help you identify how to "Improve your quality of life."
Our outpatient program assists people who have experienced:
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty or stents
- Open heart Surgery or valve surgery
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplant
Upon discharge from the hospital, a person may be referred to the 8-12 weeks Cardiac Rehabilitation Phase II Program by his or her physician. The length of the program varies according to the patient's individual needs.
How will our Cardiac Rehabilitation Program help you?
- Assessing your personal risk factors for heart and blood vessel disease.
- By initiating and maintaining a personalized exercise plan that works for you.
- Monitoring and gaining better control of your blood pressure, lipids/cholesterol, and diabetes.
- Providing support for you and your family.
- Helping to improve communication with your doctor and other healthcare providers about your progress following your cardiac event.